you don’t reblog anything I post you’re too busy enjoying your dog
I’ve realised just how much schoolwork I’ve missed out on, being away for a week of rowing, and I simply can’t afford to spend time on Tumblr at the moment. I have the whole term’s worth of work to catch up on because of
rowing Lan and I’m so behind I’m scared for my future.
I really don’t want to do this, but Tumblr is addictive and I spend too much time on it. When I get online I stay online. I will probably stalk some of you when I go into withdrawal but if you see me post please tell me to get off. If you ever want me to make posts about being accepted into university, do it.
If you actually care about me you can contact me via Facebook (just tell me who you are) or add me on AIM (batfaggery). I’ll see you all in three weeks.
I’ve watched the bloopers from The French Mistake and I just watched the promo for the Western episode, and yes, the hats are dangerously erotic and the whole thing just drips with Brokeback homoeroticism, but the most attractive part of the entire getup is Sam’s boots. I’m pretty sure he wears them a lot of the time (probably because he doesn’t fit anything else and they’re easy to custom make) but…Yeah, the boots.
Here is my week in Adelaide: Land of Lan and Nothing Else in dot point form:
- SO MANY RABBITS WHY ARE THERE RABBITS RABBITS EVERYWHERE RABBITS LIKE BEES RABBITS
- THAT WAS INTERESTING AND HORRIFIC AND I JUST SPEWED WORDS ABOUT NOTHING FOR A LONG TIME
- WHY IS LAN SO PRETTY
- ALSO SHE SMELLS NICE
- FIFTH BEST UNDER 19s EIGHT IN AUSTRALIA
- CHOCOLATE BAR
- MET UP WITH LAN FOR DINNER AND HOTEL ROOM
- WE WATCHED SUPERNATURAL AND DAWSON’S CREEK (WAT) AND DRANK AND THREW LETTUCE AT EACH OTHER AND MADE A KICK ARSE VIDEO BUT IT DELETED ITSELF IT WAS ACTUALLY INCREDIBLY FUN
- D&M WITH LAN
- PLEASE FORCE HER TO POST THE PHOTOGRAPHS
- BID LAN GOODBYE (I WAS UPSET, I WANTED TO STAY OVERNIGHT BUT THERE WAS ONLY ONE DOUBLE BED BUT LOL AS IF IT WOULD MATTER)
- TOOK 255 STALKER PHOTOGRAPHS OF ATTRACTIVE ATHLETIC ROWING MEN. I’M NOT EVEN EXAGGERATING. SOME OF THEM NOTICED, IT WAS AWKWARD
- SIXTH BEST COXED SCHOOLGIRL FOUR IN AUSTRALIA
- OUR FIRSTS (BEST) CREW WON
- SO THEY’RE BEST IN AUSTRALIA
- THEY ARE AMAZING
- ANYWAY SO WE CAME SIXTH BUT A FINAL WHICH MEANS WE HAD TO KNOCK OUT A BUNCH OF FIRSTS CREWS TO GET THERE AND WE ARE THE SECONDS SO SHUT UP I AM PROUD OF MYSELF GR8
- OUR COACH KNOWS LUKE SKYWALKER
- PHOTOGRAPHS OF MEN
- MET A SWEET SINGLE ROWER (AS IN, SINGLE-PERSON BOAT, NOT ‘NOT DATING’) IN THE AIRPORT WHO WON GOLD
- FLEW HOME
- ATE NOUGAT
- STILL HAVE NOT SHOWERED
- GRATUITOUS NICHOLSON
I’m sorry I haven’t been on much lately. I should be on a lot more next week since it’s spring break and all my plans fell through.
I got a haircut today:
I like it.
She told me I was manly and that I had a fat face. I also learnt she enjoys making out with her sister. Then she brutally assulted an elderly man and we left on a note of ‘Steph talked too much about nothing and now we will engage in a masculine hug’. It was the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.
I bought internet for too many monies so I could contact you people.
Anyway Melbourne is only 30 minutes in front of Adelaide this is not that unusual. You are so fucking close though what the fuck man. You are like two metres away.