- Sleeping Dogs by Sonya Hartnett explores the incestuous relationship between two siblings, Jordan and Michelle Willow, who live in an abusive, bleak and isolated household. This was the first book that introduced me to the concept of incest as a debatable topic.
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov is the ultimate and epitomised discussion of paedophilia and incest one can hope to ever find. I would recommend this to anybody.
- Ada or Ardor: A Family Chronicle by Vladimir Nabokov is Nabokov’s longest work, and explores the life-long relationship between a brother and sister.
REPORTS & MEDICAL JOURNALS
FILM & TELEVISION:
- To The Left of the Father (Lavoura Arcaica) is a Brazillian film which explores the relationship between two siblings. It is quite sympathetic, I am told.
- Taboo is an extensive series of porn films which deal with mother-son incest and father-daughter incest in an eroticised context. This link will lead you to Taboo II.
- Carnivàle is a (sadly discontinued) television series which deals with themes of incest as a sub-plot, and is otherwise brilliant.
This is your ultimate list, trust it and cherish it. Some of you might be interested to know Supernatural is included on this list. I think I definitely missed some things but this is okay. Hope this helped! :)